AZfamily.com By Marie Saavedra 8/22/12
GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A woman and her 4-year-old granddaughter went to the hospital after being stung by bees on Tuesday morning, according to a spokesman for the Glendale Fire Department.
It happened at about 9 a.m. at the grandmother's home in a neighborhood near 59th and Northern avenues.
According to firefighters, the little girl used her grandmother's emergency notification necklace to notify authorities after her grandmother was attacked outside her home by a swarm of bees.
"Her four year old granddaughter was with her...